Why not use our Web booking online service - Great Features & a First Class Service!
- Easy, quick, intuitive booking process & fully customisable user experience
- Store all your details securely for easy and quick use and rebooking (including addresses, contacts, favourite journeys)
- Drill down and export your bookings to be able to further review
- Email alerts to inform you of job changes for example status updates
- Where is my car? Tracking Monitor to see where your car is
- Flexible address searching, using Google © maps (mark on map functionality included)
- Business and Personal accounts available for online booking
- Payment methods accepted - Cash, Credit/Debit card (secure 3D payments), and "On Account" for accepted customers
Web booking developed and supported by TriggerAppy Ltd.
Please note any bookings taken and paid for via our web booker by credit or debit card will not be refunded if you fail to turn up for your booking or if you cancel in less than 24hours before the booked time. You will have paid using a card processed via 3D secure merchant and will have no comeback with the credit card company and you will not be subject to a chargeback. We as a company track all our vehicles, showing gps co-ordinates, speed, time, date and keep these records securely on a database. Refunds will only be applicable if more than 24 hours’ notice is given and a viable reason given, this refund can take up to 28 days to process.
Please note the following for online bookings:
• At peak times for instant bookings it will be best to check waiting times by calling our office on 01843 333333.
• If you wish to book a specific vehicle such as a 5/6 seater or wheelchair accessible vehicle please ring our office.
Terms & Conditions of online bookings:
• Unless a full address and working contact number is provided we are unable to send a car.
• Online bookings are only to be made for journeys being paid for by cash or Card.
• All customers must be registered prior to using the online booking facility.
• All journeys with Thanet Taxis must be pre-booked using one of the booking methods described on the Website.
• Payments made in advance are for the specified journey only, any deviations or if the booking is made into a fast-track fare by the client then the client is chargeable and monies will be recovered by the supplier and or merchant.
• All journeys to the Railway, Bus or Coach Station must be booked for pick up at least 30 minutes before departure and although we will do our best we cannot guarantee the connection.
• Lost property left in a Thanet Taxis/Cars vehicle will be returned to the Office. Please contact the main office to collect your lost property. Lost Property not collected within 3 months of the journey becomes the property of Thanet Taxis Ltd who will arrange for disposal of the Item.
• You shall be responsible for the behaviour of all the passengers in the vehicle during the journey. You will be charged £50 to cover cleaning costs in the unlikely event of the vehicle being soiled by any passenger!
• Eating, drinking and/or smoking in the cars are not permitted.
• All children travelling during the journey should be restrained in a manner appropriate to their age, weight and height. Suitable child seats should wherever possible be supplied and fitted by the child’s parents/Guardians.
• Thanet Taxis will not carry more passengers than its insurance or licensing allows.
• If you have any comments or complaints about the service we have provided, please contact the office, by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
• All telephone calls are recorded for monitoring purposes.
These terms and conditions do not remove or affect your statutory rights.